Warranty & Returns
We offer a 100% guarantee that if you’re in any way not happy with the goods you have ordered, we will exchange them or give you a full refund within 7 days of receipt of the good. To be eligible for a return, your item must be sent back to us (Dandenong South, VIC) unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (unopened).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Warranty (Spare Parts)
We offer 3 months warranty on electric ride on cars spare parts, from date of delivery/Pickup under the following rules and conditions:
- In the cases parts are failing/non-functioning, we provide you with spare parts for 3 month free of charge. If that part did not work even after being replaced, the item will be returned for replacement or refund. In case of returning an item, it is customer`s responsibility to deliver it via a safe delivering system as in using a courier with the proof of shipment, as we can not be responsible for lost returned items. It is also necessary that items are not used plus the original manual instructions and all related accessories must be intact and returned.
- Batteries and battery chargers are not covered under the warranty and they must be handled and charged correctly. Recommended charging time is 8 hours to 12 hours to prolong the battery life.
- Any damage to the item due to misuse or neglect doesn’t include our warranty policy as sometimes, kids ride the car on unsuitable surfaces as mud, thick grass, steeping slopes, or try to push the car manually, all of which exert too much load on the car and activation of the thermal sensor will result in burning the motor.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, Any Body Damage, , lack of maintenance ,willful damage, natural disaster, accident, negligence by you or any third party, failure to follow the Supplier´s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier´s approval, The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons).
- Please note that most of our ride-on products we sell are creating with a process used by the manufacturers that we sell, the process involves blowing sheets of plastic with hot air to make the moulds required for the production of the car. Sometimes the moulds can have minor scuffs, dents or very small scratches caused by material flowing in the air as the plastic is very hot this can mark the body of the car. This does NOT cause any materialistic flaws within the body and does not affect the strength or durability of the body. They are just minor cosmetic flaws, Nabiya.com.au will not accept any returns back due to this and this no reason to claim the item as faulty.
- Warranty does not cover broken parts, cosmetic and body damages that have been caused whilst the car is being used. In these scenarios as long as the spare part is replaceable, we will order a new part and send to you at a your cost.
- Although we take all damages seriously we cannot replace every small non critical part. For any item that is damaged that does not affect the safety of the product and the customer wants us to repair it, the customer will be responsible for returning the item. The vehicles can develop intermittent electrical issues on the add on features i.e radio / horn / music player which should be considered before choosing your model. These will not affect the driving of the vehicle and are not covered by warranty.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged Or faulty on delivery, you should notify us within 7 working days , return postage fee will be at buyer’s expense , postage costs are non refundable for returned items so please ensure you are purchasing the correct vehicle before placing your order.
- Broken Gear Box– A number of our cars have forward and reverse gears. Please instruct your child to stop the car prior to putting the car in reverse as with a normal car you will damage/break the gears if you change from forward to reverse without stopping the car. We will send out spares to solve this problem if it happens by mistake but will not replace the car if the problem not solve. The new gears need to be added into the motor and take about 5 minutes (5 screws to remove) to add.